- 1/2 pound double or triple cream blue cheese, such as Saga
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut each roll of dough into approximately 15 slices, sprinkle with salt, and bake on ungreased baking sheets for 12 to 15 minutes. Set aside to let cool, then serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.