- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup fig spread
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups packed baby arugula or mixed salad greens
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch fine sea salt
- pinch ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Press dough into the bottom of a buttered 8- or 9-inch tart pan, building it evenly up the sides. Freeze 15 minutes until firm. Bake crust until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread a thin layer of fig spread over bottom of the crust and evenly distribute crumbled goat cheese on top. Return to the oven and bake until crust is golden brown and goat cheese is softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
Toss arugula with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Top tart with arugula and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.