- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 4 ounces cooked and peeled baby shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 small yellow onion, finely chopped
Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are browned, flipping halfway through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to plate and repeat with remaining tortillas, shrimp, cheese, celery and onions. Cut into wedges and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.