- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated 3-cheese blend, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and drained well
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (25-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 9 no-boil uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a 9x13-inch baking dish, layer 1 cup of the sauce, then a layer of noodles and a layer of the ricotta-spinach mixture. Repeat with remaining sauce, noodles and ricotta mixture. Top with sauce then sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Pour 1 cup water around the edges of pan, then cover with parchment paper, then very tightly with foil. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, then set aside to let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.