Vacations like road trips or camping excursions are no place to scrimp or rob yourself of the good stuff. Thankfully, sweet treats are some of the easiest things to pack:
- Make superb s’mores using high quality chocolate bars, all-natural marshmallows and graham crackers.
- For an elegant picnic table or blanket spread, pair creamy Brie with flatbread crackers and artisan fig spread.
- Blue Cheese and Walnut Dusted Grapes are a fancy treat, but they’re actually simple to make and easy to transport in a cooler.
- Chilled fresh berries are always delicious on their own.
- Pack parfait ingredients in separate containers, and layer when it’s time to eat.
- Pick up chilled individual-size flan or cheesecake and pack in your cooler.
- Add zip to fruit salads by mixing in spices or fresh chopped herbs.
- Prepare your favorite flavor of pudding and then freeze in small containers to take along.
- Cookies and brownies travel well. Make your favorites or visit our bakery before heading out of town.