Seasonal Money-Saving Tips
10 Money-Saving Tips for Wellness
- Portion Control. Ask our butchers and seafood mongers to cut and wrap meat, poultry and seafood in 3- or 4-ounce portions. Then stretch those portions by filling your plate mostly with healthy whole grains and vegetables.
- Go organic with ease. Shop for our 365 Everyday Value® organic products (including whole grains, beans, frozen veggies and fruit), seek out sales and use coupons.
- Wake up right. Oatmeal and other whole grain cereals allow you to enjoy a wholesome breakfast without breaking the bank. Scoop out savings from bulk bins.
- Freeze it forward. Make the most of fresh fruit when it’s on sale or extra ripe: clean, cut and freeze for future smoothies and breakfast bowls.
- No premium pricing. Look for the Premium Body Care® logo on 365 Everyday Value® body care products and balance value with your highest values. (Download a coupon before you shop!)
- Bulk up. From nuts and grains to dried fruit and beans, buy only the amount you need at great prices from our bulk bins.
- Shop the sales. Thousands of items are on sale in your store right now. Look for the sale signs or search a sample of sale items online before you shop!
- Fast food redefined. No time to cook? Our Health Starts Here®-labeled foods in the prepared foods department take the guesswork out of making the right choices. (Download a coupon for a Health Starts Here® Avocado Portobello Wrap.)
- Rev up your engine. Fuel your body by cooking with whole, plant-based foods or enjoy the healthy convenience of Engine 2 Plant-Strong® products. (Download a coupon for Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Pasta Sauce.)
- Frozen assets. There’s no prep needed and no waste if you shop the frozen aisle for veggies (including greens!) and fruits.