Healthy Holiday Eating with Saint Agnes & Whole Foods Market
Thursday, October 25th
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Whole Foods Market Fresno
Back by popular demand, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Whole Foods Market in Fresno are teaming up to bring you another Four Pillars of Healthy Eating cooking series – featuring a fantastic fall menu. Led by a Whole Foods Market certified natural chef and educator and a Saint Agnes registered dietitian, each class will include cooking demonstrations of heart-healthy foods based on each of the four pillars.
Classes are held Thursdays, 6-8 p.m. at Whole Foods Market (650 W. Shaw Ave.). Cost is $26 each individual class or $20 each class if you register for the whole Series.
Choose from the following event listings – the complete Four Pillars of Healthy Eating Series or an individual class.
- Pillar Two – Feast on a Budget – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >>
Thursday, November 1
- Mushroom Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Shiitakes
- Apple and Fennel Salad with Toasted Pecans
- Swiss Chard Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Rice
- Carrot Walnut Cookie
- Pillar Three – Classics to Be Thankful For – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >>
Thursday, November 8
- Cranberry Sauce with Clementines and Cinnamon
- Mushroom and Green Bean Casserole with Caramelized Onions
- Wild Rice and Cranberry Stuffing
- Oven-Roasted Turkey
- Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Kale Pesto
- Maple-Roasted Butternut Squash
- Chicken Stuffed with Chard, Raisins and Asiago
- Walnut Cranberry Fudge
- Pillar Four – Festive Holiday Dishes – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >>
Thursday, November 15
For more information or to register for a particular class or two, or the entire Series, call (559) 450-2000. Space is limited, so register soon!