- Healthy Eating
- About Our Products
- Online Ordering
- Mission & Values
- Store Departments
Join us for 28 days of health in Wexford! Sign up starting on February 3rd and join Seth, our Healthy Eating Specialist for 28 days of guided and inspired healthy food choices! Cost of the porgram is only $10, payable at sign-up.
To support you along the way, each participant will receive the following:
- The New Good Food Pocket Guide by Margaret M. Wittenburg – a great resource for shopping and eating whole, organic, natural and seasonal foods!
- Access to a private Facebook group to ask questions and support each other!
- Healthy Eating Handbook – shopping guide, meal planner and more!
- Recipe book filled with meal ideas to mix and match
- Four classes, held on Thursday evenings, to check in and learn about healthy eating and cooking!
o February 6th, 6:30 pm – Pantry Purge
Make a healthy shopping list and learn about staples to keep in your pantry along with where they’re located in the store!
o February 13th, 6:30 pm – Healthy Cooking Techniques
Learn the basics of some healthier cooking techniques along with simple recipes to try out at home.
o February 20th, 6:30 pm – Soups!
Easy to freeze and keep on hand, soups are a quick, healthy, and delicious option during the winter months!
o February 27th, 6:30 pm – Recipe Revamp
A healthier version of some of your favorite comfort foods! Submit your favorite recipes to Seth and he’ll pick a few to re-do in a delicious and healthier preparation!
- A goody bag with healthy samples and some fun stuff!
The challenge will end on Sunday, March 2nd at 6:30pm with a dinner and raffle drawing as all participants can come together and celebrate their successes!
To sign up, please stop by Seth’s table on Monday, February 3rd from 6:30 pm – 8 pm to get your packet and orientation! If you aren’t able to make it, we’ll have sign-ups available until Thursday, February 6th. Email Seth at WEXCommunity@wholefoods.com to get signed up and for more information!