Chapel Hill's In-store Healthy Eating Educator is here to help you!
We are committed to supporting your health, and the health of our team members, by providing healthy eating education in our stores. We have Healthy Eating Educators who work to fulfill this commitment, and they seek to provide educational opportunities for our team members and customers in all of our stores in the South Region.
Whether you're taking that first step toward a complete health overhaul or just trying to get quick, nutritious meals on the table night after night, it's easy to get overwhelmed. Our in-store Healthy Eating Educator offers classes on many topics related to healthy eating, just check our store calendar for details. Get all your healthy eating questions answered, plus:
- Learn about Whole Foods Market's Four Pillars of Healthy Eating and our Health Starts Here program
- Find out what's in season and discover how to choose and use the most nutrient-rich foods.
- Learn how to create a healthy meal plan and get recipes that fit your lifestyle, needs, and budget.
- Take a Healthy Eating Tour of the store and find out about our upcoming classes and educational opportunities.
- Learn how to decipher and read nutritional labels.
Healthy Eating Educational Opportunities at Whole Foods Market Chapel Hill are scheduled in advance. You will find this month's classes and events posted on our store calendar as well as online.
- Healthy Eating Store Tours
- Meal Planning
- Cooking Classes
- Nutrition Seminars
- Assistance with Special Diets
- 28-Day Challenges
All services are free of charge! Contact Jenn Lewis at email@example.com to make an appointment or with any questions.