Whole Foods Market is a company with a conscience and we believe passionately in supporting the communities we serve. We are extremely proud of our community involvement and the relationships that we continue to make each month! We are actively involved in the Omaha area community by:
- Supporting several local food banks by donating perishable and non-perishable items seven days a week.
- Sponsoring neighborhood organizations and events.
- Donating goods and services to 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations
- Educating kids and adults with interactive tours of our stores: Call 402-393-1200 for more information and to schedule a tour.
- Offering informative classes: Check out our store events calendar for an updated list of classes.
Our Community Support Days are another meaningful way we give back to our community. On designated days throughout the year a total of 5% of the day's net sales are donated to local non-profit organizations. Customers help support our selected organizations just by shopping on these days.
With our community outreach program, One Dime at a Time, you can choose to receive the $0.10 refund for each bag reused at checkout as cash back on your receipt or you can donate the refund to a designated charity. Together, we can make a difference One Dime at a Time!
If you would like to submit a request for a food donation, community event participation, or sponsorship, please submit your completed application to the Customer Service desk, to email@example.com or fax to 402-393-1221. All donation requests must be received in writing at least 8 weeks prior to the event. All requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and recipients will be notified as soon as possible. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Download the request form for all of our community giving programs here.