Share our passion for good food at Whole Foods Market Princeton!
Love to cook? Like to explore new cuisines? Want to improve your technique?
When it comes to delicious food, expertly prepared and clearly explained, our chefs set the standard.
Our fully-equipped beautiful teaching kitchen is just the place to savor the flavors of Whole Foods Market. We welcome students of all ages and skill levels. Take a class, book a corporate team build event or have a private cooking party!
Our CULINARY CENTER calendar features both hands-on and demonstration classes with some of the best chefs, artisans and growers, including our in-store experts. Go to the store's Events Calendar to see a list of our upcoming classes!
THE CULINARY CENTER FAQs
How do I register for a class?
Registration is required for all classes
Payment must be received to ensure enrollment in a class. The CULINARY CENTER reserves the right to allow participants into a class without prior registration.
- On-line: Use the link in the class description and make your secure payment by credit card
- In-store: Go to the Customer Service Booth and a team member will be happy to assist you.
Please note, we do not accept checks; cash or credit card, only.
How long are the classes?
- Classes range from 1 to 3 hours in length, unless otherwise indicated. Students are typically divided into groups at the instructor’s discretion.
What is a Hands-on class?
- Class usually, but not always, consists of a brief lecture and hands-on cooking, followed by eating at the end of the class.
- All participants in hands-on classes must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise indicated.
- Please wear flat, closed-toe shoes, and comfortable clothing to hands-on classes.
What is a Demonstration class?
- Class usually, but not always, consists of a lecture and cooking demonstration, followed by eating at the end of the class.
- Most demonstration classes are open to students of all ages.
What skill level are the classes? Is there an age limit?
- Adult classes are designed for beginner to intermediate level, unless otherwise indicated. Adult classes are limited to those 18 years or older. Teen (ages 15 and up) cooks are welcome to attend with our consent and a signed waiver. Preteens ages 12 to 15 are welcome to participate in adults classes with an adult chaperon only. . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a teen who would like to register for an adult class.
- Kids’ classes are hands-on and conducted in groups of 8-10, unless noted otherwise. Chaperones are required to stay in classes for children ages 2-10 unless noted otherwise. All parents are required to stay in the store for the duration of the class. Parents do not have to register; we only request a reservation and payment for your child. A waiver signed by a legal guardian ONLY must be provided before the beginning of the class for all minors under the age of 18. We cannot accept a waiver signed by other family members or family friends. Download the form here.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If a class has insufficient enrollment (5 participants) it will be cancelled 24 hours in advance. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund/class credit for the cancelled class.
What is your refund policy?
- To cancel your spot in a class, contact customer service, at 609.799.2919 or email Chris Crawford at email@example.com.
- A full refund can be issued if requested AT LEAST 48-HOURS prior to class. Under no circumstances will a transfer of funds or refund be issued without 48-hours notice; no exceptions. However, we will accept a name transfer if you would like to fill your slot for the class with a friend, family member or colleague.