You shop - we deliver! Whole Foods Market Evanston South will arrange to have your groceries delivered to your door.
- Delivery times: 3pm (shop until 1pm) and 8pm (shop until 6pm)
- Delivery cost: $20 (up to 5 bags, within the delivery range, taxes & extra fees apply)
- Delivery range: South to Foster Ave, West to Skokie Blvd, North to Lake Ave. in Wilmette, East to Lake Michigan
- Additional fees: $5 charge for every 5 additional items, $5 charge for each additional 5 miles outside of delivery range
- Available 7 days a week
- Delivery provided by Chicago Messenger
You might be interested in grocery delivery if you...
- Don't have a car
- Like to walk or bike to the store but can only bring home as much as you can carry
- Do some shopping during your daily jog
- Take the Metra or CTA to and from work
- Have other errands to finish before you're able to take your groceries home (hello, ice cream!)
More information is available at our Customer Service desk at 847-475-9492.
If you'd like to be added to our Grocery Delivery database, send us an email and be sure to sign up for the Whole Foods Market e-newsletter for updates!
Current delivery customers: Late or damaged items? Please call Chicago Messenger at 312-666-6800