Celebrate your child's next birthday with a fun food party at Whole Foods Market!
All parties are scheduled for a room reservation time of 90 minutes. Due to space limitations, we only offer drop-off parties. Host parents and immediate family are welcome to reimain in the room. The party price is $175 for the first 10 children and $15 for each additional child. Minimum party size is 10 kids and maximum is 16. Party prices are subject to sales tax.
A deposit of the minimum party price ($175 plus tax) is required at time of booking to reserve the room. Most parties are scheduled about 6 weeks in advance and at least two weeks notice is required.
Each party includes the following:
- An instructor to facilitate the party
- White paper products
- Goodie bags, including a waist-tie apron for each party guest
- Beverages (fruit juice and water)
- Fruit kabobs
- Ice cream sundaes (a cake is not included but please inquire with our Bakery about cake and custom decorating options)
Party options (for children age 3 to 12):
- Pizza Pros (kids will enjoy choosing ingredients and shaping dough to make their own individual pizza)
- Mexican Fiesta (we'll make tacos, guacamole and salsa)
- Gross-Out Party (this party is about food that sounds and looks gross - like severed chicken fingers and bird poop - but tastes delicious)
- A Day at the Spa (we'll enjoy tea sandwiches and sparkling juice while we make up to 3 homemade spa items - choose from lip balm, bath oil, bath salts, sugar scrub or perfume spray)
The room may be decorated with balloons and other easily removable decorations but no silly string or confetti, please. For food safety reasons, no outside food or beverage may be brought in.
For more information or to check availability, please call (402) 393-1200.