With an ever-increasing amount of diseases and ailments being linked to diet, there has never been a better time to choose one’s food with wellness in mind. However, with such an abundance of information available about what to eat, what not to eat, how much to eat, and the healthiest way to prepare it, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Let our new Healthy Eating Specialist at Whole Foods Market be your guide! She can help you navigate the store, and find the foods that best fit your needs and budget. Our Healthy Eating Desk is also an educational resource for many of your questions about food and wellness.
- Get your Healthy Eating questions answered
- Find out about shopping for HEALTH and VALUE
- Learn how to create a healthy menu plan while on a budget
- Find out what’s in season and what’s fresh NOW!
- Discover new sources for recipes that fit your life, needs and budget
- Take a Healthy Eating Tour of the store
- Browse our collection of books and literature about Healthy Eating
- Look for Nutrient Rich foods throughout the store (Ask our Healthy Eating Specialist how!)
- Learn how to decipher and read nutritional labels
- Discover how to choose and use the most nutrient rich foods
- Find out about upcoming classes and educational talks
- Get help menu planning, creating recipes or even just finding the foods you are looking for in the store
Stop by our Healthy Eating Services desk, or to receive more information, please contact:
Healthy Eating Specialist
Whole Foods Market Los Altos