Long list of errands and no time to browse our aisles?
Have an office pantry you want stocked with healthier options? Kids home sick from school so you can’t get out? No matter what your grocery needs, we can have your list shopped and ready for curbside pick-up or delivery.
Our team of personal shoppers is available to handle everything from a vacation home stock up to your weekly shopping list. All of our personal shoppers are Whole Foods Market team members, and we will shop your list with the same attention to detail as if we were shopping for ourselves. We will follow the specifics of your list and/or will help you choose the best product based on your needs.
- Personal shopping service available daily.
- 24-hour notice required.
- Customer profile and authorization to charge credit card over the phone must be completed and on file with concierge before first order is placed.
- Personal shopping fee of $9.95 applied to each order.
- Delivery available for an additional fee.
- Items intended for return must be reported to the store within 24 hours of grocery pick up.
- Ready to get started? Just call our concierge Daphne at (757) 422-0444 or email your completed forms to VABconcierge@wholefoods.com. You can also drop them off to the customer service desk the next time you are in the store.