Our catering selections are created by our talented in store chefs.
Whatever your event, whether it’s a graduation party, a business meeting, a cocktail party or a wedding, we are committed to providing you with the finest food and service. We use the same high quality ingredients you find in our aisles, and prepare each dish with the same care you would use.
We are passionate about the enjoyment of food and want to help you enjoy every moment with friends, loved ones and colleagues as you celebrate the joy of eating and living well. Let us make your event beautiful, delicious and easy
View Our Current Menu here:
• Delivery is available between 11:30 am (first delivery) and 6:30 pm (last delivery) every day
• We deliver to Cambridge and surrounding neighborhoods within 3 miles driving distance of the store
• $50 minimum order and $15 delivery charge for all Catering deliveries
• Paper plates, napkins, plastic cutlery and serving utensils provided on request at no extra charge
• Deliveries are drop off only (no setup or cleanup service)
• We can provide up to 6 boxes of hot coffee and/or tea per order
• All other items besides coffee & tea are delivered cold. Items to be served hot may be packaged in reheatable containers with heating instructions on request.
• Please allow 48 hours’ notice for all delivery orders
To place your order for delivery, please call the store at (617) 876-6990 between 9am and 5pm M-F and ask for a Catering Team Member.
Don’t need your order delivered? Order online for in-store pickup! Visit wholefoodsmarket.com/shop/rvr
to place your order for pickup at our store. 48 hours’ notice required. Orders for pickup may also be placed by phone.
Have questions, a special request, or want to schedule an in-person consultation? Call the store at (617) 876-6990 and ask for a Catering Team Member, or email us at email@example.com,
and we’d be happy to help!
Looking to order flowers for your event, or custom cakes from our all-natural Bakery? Call the store at (617) 876-6990 and ask for a Floral or Bakery Team Member to place your order, or to schedule a consultation.
More Details about our Catering policies:
• 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel an order
• Menu and prices are subject to change
• All menu items are subject to seasonal availability
• Not all items are available at all locations
• Prices do not include tax