- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almondmilk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped slivered almonds
Stir date syrup, raisins, vanilla extract, almond extract, cinnamon and almonds into rice and serve warm.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.