- 1/2 cup quinoa, thoroughly rinsed
- 1/4 cup amaranth
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup loosely packed (about 12 grams) dry arame seaweed, soaked in cold water for 15 minutes, drained well
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro, dill or parsley
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 4 red bell peppers, tops removed and reserved, then cored and seeded
Watch a video featuring this recipe.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.