- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 medium apples, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 bunch kale, stems and tough ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.