- 4 sweet or spicy Italian sausages
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 medium fennel bulb, tops trimmed, bulbs cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese shavings
Combine arugula, mixed greens, fennel and chives in a large bowl. Whisk olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl until blended and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Toss arugula and greens with dressing. Top salad with parmesan shavings and sausages and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.