- 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 cup arugula, firmly packed
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, firmly packed
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Toast nuts in a pan over medium heat, shaking the pan to prevent burning, until lightly brown.
Combine arugula, parsley, garlic, walnuts and olive oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Place in a serving bowl and stir in ricotta and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.