- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 medium carrot, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a second large bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic, cheese, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and parsley. Pour egg mixture over the vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake until firm, 30 to 35 minutes. Set aside to cool briefly, then slice and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.