- 4 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pound strawberries, diced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 pound baby spinach leaves, rinsed but not dried
Meanwhile, place strawberries, kiwi, cucumber, jalapeño, mint and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a medium bowl and toss until combined. Set aside.
Heat a large, high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, with water still clinging to leaves, cover and cook 5 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining lemon juice. Divide spinach among plates. Top with salmon and salsa and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.