- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed, mashed
- 1 teaspoon no-salt-added chili powder
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°F. Place tortillas on 2 baking sheets and bake 5 minutes; flip and bake until tortillas just become crisp and begin to brown around edges, about 5 minutes more.
Stir beans and chili powder together, and spread evenly over tortillas. Top with pickled vegetables, lettuce, avocado, cilantro and pumpkin seeds, and then serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.