- 1 pound baby bok choy, halved
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 1/2 teaspoon low-sodium shoyu or tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, bring 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Add mushrooms. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook about 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking.
In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, tahini, tamari and ginger. Add bok choy, mushrooms, and carrots and toss to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.