- 1/2 pound ground buffalo
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into small florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (28-ounce) can no-salt-added crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, chopped
Add cauliflower, bell pepper and garlic and cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add cumin, chili powder, vinegar, tomatoes and beans along with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are fork tender, about 45 minutes.
Serve garnished with chopped cilantro.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.