- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 cup puréed roasted butternut squash, divided
- 3/4 365 Everyday Value® unsweetened almondmilk
- 3/4 cup whole grain buckwheat pancake mix, such as Arrowhead Mills®
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
For each blini, spoon 1 generous tablespoon batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Using the back of a spoon, spread into (2 1/2-inch) circles. Bake until cooked through and dried out on top, 13 to 15 minutes.
Drain currants and toss in a bowl with parsley. Stir salt into remaining squash. Spread 1 teaspoon of squash on each blini, and then top with currant mixture and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.