- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt-free Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 (4-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 large lime, cut in half
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450°F. Place tilapia on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. Bake tilapia 8 to 9 minutes or until flesh is opaque. Flake tilapia into bite-sized pieces and serve over rice and broccoli mixture. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 wedges for squeezing over tilapia at the table.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.