- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 (16-ounce) container silken tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon onion granules
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Combine tofu, yogurt, onion granules, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse to combine. Add onions and pulse until fairly smooth. Transfer to a serving dish and stir in chives. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.