- 1 1/2 pound medium red potatoes, sliced
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated fresh horseradish (or 2 tablespoons prepared)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 (3-ounce) fillets skinless, boneless cod
Meanwhile, combine parsley, bread crumbs, horseradish, carrots, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Season cod all over with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and top with carrot mixture. Remove potatoes and lemons from the baking sheet and keep warm. Arrange cod on the same baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, about 15 minutes. Serve with potatoes and lemons.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.