- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk pancake & waffle mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons low-fat (1%) milk or unsweetened non-dairy beverage
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 (1.5-ounce) box seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots, (from about 2 carrots)
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Brush lightly with some of the remaining oil. Working in batches, form each pancake by dropping ¼ cup batter onto the skillet. Cook until golden on bottom, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining batter and oil to make 8 to 9 pancakes total.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.