Chicken and Poblano White Chili
- 1 (16-ounce) bag dried 365 Everyday Value® Organic Cannellini Beans, picked through
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 poblano peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) bag 365 Everyday Value® Sweet White Corn
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
Preheat the oven to 300°F. Heat oil in a large, ovenproof pot over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes; transfer to a plate and set aside. Add onions to pot and cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in cumin and chili powder and cook 2 minutes more.
To the pot, add beans, chicken and its accumulated juices, broth, peppers, corn and cauliflower and bring to a boil. Cover pot snugly with foil and then a tight-fitting lid and cook in the oven, stirring halfway through, until beans and cauliflower are both fall-apart tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir in sour cream and salt, ladle into bowls and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.