- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups sage-roasted vegetables, large pieces chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package pre-cooked polenta, cut into 12 slices
- Grated Parmesan
Meanwhile, remove wings and drumsticks from chicken and set aside for another use. Discard skin; pull meat from breast and thighs and chop it. Add to pan along with roasted vegetables. Stir and cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Brown polenta slices in an oiled skillet or microwave until heated through and soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Place 3 slices on each plate, top with chicken stew, and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.