- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, plus more to taste
- 3 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated unsweetened, dried coconut
Add broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cook, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and continue to heat for another minute or until just simmering. Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with green onions and coconut.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.