- 5 ripe peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo plus 1 to 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
Toss chicken with oil, cumin, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and transfer to grill. Cook, flipping once, until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a platter, spoon salsa over the top and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.