- 8 ounces capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon tamari, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch crushed red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts, such as mung bean or broccoli sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Swirl peanut oil briefly around the wok and then add ginger and garlic and cook until aromatic, about 15 seconds. Add cabbage and stir-fry until hot and just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Carefully add broth mixture to wok along with noodles and stir-fry until sauce is absorbed, 1 to 2 minutes. Add sprouts and stir-fry 30 seconds more. Add more tamari, if you like, and then transfer noodles to a platter, garnish with cilantro and peanuts and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.