Chocolate-Drizzled Pistachio Biscotti
- 4 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, at least 65% dark, or 4 ounces white chocolate
Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Use a serrated knife to slice logs into 1/2-inch diagonal slices. Arrange slices on baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, turning cookies once halfway through, until golden and crisp. Remove from oven and transfer cookies to baking rack to cool completely. Meanwhile, melt chocolate separately over a double boiler or in microwave. When cookies are cool, drizzle with dark chocolate and refrigerate for 5 minutes to set. Store cookies in an airtight container. Biscotti will keep for a couple of weeks in airtight containers.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.