- 3/4 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups crumbled graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur, optional
- 4 firm bananas, divided
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
For the filling, bring cream to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and whisk until smooth. Whisk in liqueur. Slice two bananas thinly and arrange them over the bottom of the tart shell. Pour chocolate filling over the banana slices. Refrigerate until filling is firm, at least 2 hours.
Remove the tart from the refrigerator. Slice remaining two bananas thinly and arrange on top of the chocolate filling. Melt apricot jam in small saucepan over low heat. Brush banana slices with jam and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.