- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Fleur de sel, to taste
Drop generous spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Press each mound of dough with a fork to flatten slightly.
Bake until bottom of cookies are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle immediately with fleur de sel to taste. Let cookies cool on sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.