- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup gluten-free fish stock or chicken broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 pound cod fillets, cut into 4 or 6 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Add orange juice to skillet. Simmer sauce, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes to reduce slightly. Taste sauce and adjust seasoning. Spoon over fish and garnish with fresh tarragon or parsley.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.