- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces cooked crab meat
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
To prepare the filling, add Old Bay, mayonnaise, mustard and 2 tablespoons cold water, salt and pepper to yolks and mash. Fold in crab meat. Use two small spoons to scoop filling into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika or Old Bay and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.