Cranberry-Pistachio Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
To make the cookies, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together butter, vanilla and egg then add contents of jar and stir until combined. To form each cookie, drop 1 tablespoon dough onto a baking sheet, spacing cookies 2 to 3 inches apart. Bake until cookies have spread out completely and are deep golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Carefully transfer to a wire rack and set aside to let cool.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.