- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon serrano peppers, seeded and very finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup whole cranberries
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
In a food processor or blender, combine the cranberries, remaining 2 tablespoons honey and lime juice and pulse several times until the cranberries are roughly chopped. Transfer to the bowl with the quinoa, and add mint, cilantro, onion and salt. Toss to combine and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.