- 1 (8-ounce) tub fromage blanc
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package turkey kielbasa, cut into 4 pieces and quartered lengthwise
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 bunches collard greens, ribs removed and leaves roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Using tongs, transfer greens to a large bowl, leaving residual liquid in the skillet. (You’ll need at least 1/4 cup, so add more water, if needed.) Whisk to scrape up any browned bits and to make sure liquid is very hot, and then slowly whisk hot liquid into fromage blanc to make a sauce. Gently stir sauce into collard greens, transfer to plates top with kielbasa and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.