- 1 (3 1/2-pound) butternut, acorn or kabocha squash
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- Zest of 1 orange, removed in wide strips and roughly chopped
- 1 (1-pound) package silken tofu, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Meanwhile, pulse raisins, pecans, parsley, sage and orange zest in a food processor until finely chopped and transfer to a bowl; wipe out food processor.
In the clean food processor, purée warm squash and tofu until very smooth and creamy. (Reheat, if needed, in a medium pot over medium heat.) Transfer to a large bowl or platter, scatter raisin-sage mixture over the top and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.