- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for prepping the skillet
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen cod, thawed and patted dry, or 4 (6-ounce) pieces fresh cod fillet
Brush the skillet with oil. Press the crumb mixture onto both sides of cod pieces and arrange in the skillet. Press any remaining mixture over top of cod. Bake until fish flakes easily when pierced with a fork, about 12 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.