- Zest and luice of 3 limes
- Zest and juice of 2 oranges
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) flat iron steaks
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Add steaks to the bowl with remaining marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium-high heat cooking. Grill steaks, flipping halfway through, for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Transfer steaks to a platter and drizzle with reserved unused marinade. Cover loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve steaks on individual plates or sliced on a platter, garnished with lime wedges.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.