- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/3 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound ground dark meat turkey
Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler. Cook burgers, turning once with a spatula, for 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink inside.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.