- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Paprika, for garnish
Halve eggs lengthwise; slip out yolks and mash with a fork in a small bowl. Add mayonnaise, salt, dry mustard and pepper. Stir in green onions and relish. Fill whites evenly with yolk mixture, heaping it lightly. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving (no longer than 24 hours).
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.