- 2 cups finely chopped ham (smoked ham or Canadian bacon can be substituted)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle or red pepper sauce, or to taste
- 12 slices thin sandwich bread
Divide deviled ham between 6 slices of bread and spread out evenly with a knife. Top with remaining slices of bread and press each sandwich down lightly. Cut off sandwich crusts and cut sandwiches into geometric shapes, or use a cookie cutter. Transfer to a platter.
Serve immediately, or cover platter with a slightly dampened paper towel and plastic wrap, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.